Twisted Perception

He's beautiful.

Absolutely, down right gorgeous. It's almost unfair how he can be so handsome and not even try. I'm not sure how I ended up with him but I sure am thankful for it. Oliver Eden, 6 foot 4 with curly blond hair and deep blue eyes. He's got a toned build, and not to mention the tattoos along his biceps. Oh, and the dimples, those dimples that can make me melt at their slightest appearance. I'm Qwin, 5 foot 10, long brown hair and basic brown eyes. Not stunning, not skinny, and not at an acceptable height for most guys. Oliver's different though, he's sweet, caring, and not big headed like most guys I know. Although, he could have any girl he wanted and he knows that, they always stare when we go out. I've been busy lately, somewhat depressed and I haven't been the best girlfriend. Oliver's noticed and he's become quite distant himself, I can't blame him. We've both got problems, self doubts, and a stubborn attitude. But I've had enough, enough of the strong willed bullshit of ignoring each other. We both know what we want but we've been too stubborn to admit it for so long, but I'm over it. I think about him constantly, I know it's wrong but I can't help it. He's coming over soon and I know what I have to do. To apologize, to remind him how much I love him and how ignoring each other is slowly killing me. So I put on my best outfit, a burgundy lace bra with matching panties underneath a basic gray t-shirt and some black pajama shorts. I brush my hair and put on a little mascara, he'll be here any minute. When the doorbell finally rings I spray a light misting of a sweet smelling perfume, I'm so nervous. It's been so long since I've felt like myself. I open the door to a tired, messy-haired man and my heart nearly jumps out of my chest. He goes to my room and lays down like normal for another night of movies and napping, but this time I've got something planned.

"Hi babe," Oliver says, rolling over and taking up the whole bed.

"Hi" I say and turn the lights off, leaving a soft glare from the tv.

Instead of going over and laying on my side of the bed, I climb onto his lap instead. I'm instantly nervous by the confused, yet curios, look on his beautiful sleepy face.

"Whachya doing there" Oliver asks, the hint of a sleepy smile making his dimples show.

Oh gosh, I can't take it any longer.

I lean down, taking his face in my hands and kiss him softly, and he surprises me by kissing back hard. He holds me tight against his body, hands on my waist, tongue now slowly exploring my mouth.

"Mmm, what's gotten into you baby?" Oliver asks before nipping at my neck just below my ear.

"I've just missed you," I reply shakily.

More? I've never written anything like this lol