My Trisomy21 Mamacita Heart surgery update July 22 2019

Ra

My baby girl is 8 months and 3wks had open heart surgery July 11th having the walls in her heart rebuilt and the holes fixed. She is still in the PICU her right lobe lung had been collapsing over the past week and was unable to keep it inflated so she was on a thick tube that ran down her nose into her throat for her lungs which she absolutely hated especially when it would pull out or she would pull it completely out. Her lung has been inflated for the past 2 days so they removed the tube while ago and her daddy and I couldn't be happier! We celebrated with snapchat pics lol I know corny but that's all we can do as of now in the ICU. She was also diagnosed with Rhinovirus a few days ago so it slowed the healing process down. She is doing sooo much better and a complete 360° today! Please keep my Journee in your prayers she's doing great I'm a proud mama. Please call it Trisomy21, Down syndrome or up syndrome cause there is nothing "DOWNS" about her😁🤗😉

#MyHe❤rtWarriorPrincess

#UpSyndromeAtItsFinest

I do have this posted again in Health and Lifestyle I'm just excited to share with everyone