Please .

It's difficult to find the words to explain this, so please read carefully.

*I have anxiety so severe that my psychiatrist thinks there is something wrong with my heart. I do not know if this is related to any of the following experiences.*

1.Sometimes I get this feeling when I close my eyes that I'm on a rollercoaster or something, I feel shaky and get that feeling when it's like your stomach drops.

It lasts a few minutes and the more I close my eyes the stronger the feeling gets, but then it goes away pretty quickly.

I don't know what causes this, it messes with my head, but sometimes I enjoy the feeling.

2.I've tried mediation a few times. I get basically the same feeling, but more intense. If I can focus and relax enough it starts to feel like my body is shaking and vibrating, I feel like if I looked at myself I would be glowing a golden light. My stomach drops and my heart rate increases but I feel mostly calm. It can last for more than a few minutes but the feeling gets so intense I have to open my eyes.. and then the feelings immediately disappear.

I also don't mind this, and sometimes try to force myself to ride it out as long as possible and see how the feelings progress.

3. I get this feeling pretty often (sometimes multiple times a day) where I feel dizzy like the room is spinning, light-headed, nauseaus, and shaky. Closing my eyes makes it worse, but I always have to lay down and breathe until it passes.

I do believe this has something to do with my anxiety. When I have full panic attacks they last 15mins-1hr and are very severe so this could potentially be a mild attack?

4. The past two days I've been overcome with a sudden feeling of being drunk. Note that I don't ever really drink but I honestly felt like I'd taken a few shots of vodka and they all just smacked me at once. I was just laying on my bed scrolling thru Facebook when this happened.

The room was spinning and I felt so off balance even though I was laying down. I almost felt like I was floati g and everything was just a reflection, nothing was really there. I got nauseous and had to get off Facebook cause the scrolling made it worse.

Later that day I was eating Subway and it happened again. I waited about five minutes before mentioning it to my boyfriend, by this time the feeling was mostly gone, but had kind of lingering effects. Like my mind was just foggy and distant and slow.

My boyfriend mentions maybe vertigo or some type of ear infection for the last one because we went swimming the day before this happened and I was very prone to ear infections as a child, but it's been years since I've had one and it doesn't feel like an ear infection to me?

If you have any idea what could cause any of this, even a slight possible explanation would be helpful.

Edit: I wrote this yesterday but this morning it happened again.

I was just laying in bed and the room started spinning and I kept trying to focus on things to make it stop.

Then I kept telling myself it wasn't real and that my brain was seeing things and i guess I was thinking into it too hard while trying to stop it, cause I literally felt like I was tripping.

This is scary.