No Rainbow Baby...

Rachael

Last year on August 10th, my husband and I went through our miscarriage. It was our first pregnancy and we were so excited... The baby passed away at 7 weeks and 4 days and I carried unknowingly until 10 weeks and 2 days. During my miscarriage, I began hemorrhaging and had to be taken to the hospital by ambulance. Everything was so shocking and so hard for us and the rest of our family.

For the last year, we have taken everything day by day, with ups and downs. This past month I became excited. I am currently about 2 weeks late and having normal forst trimester symptoms. However, I took two at home tests and they came back negative. I went to the doctor and another urine test gave me a negative. A blood test has been done, but the doctor thinks the results being a pregnancy will be slim. Being late like this, with these symptoms is not normal for me.

With all of the negatives and the doubts and no help from my doctors, I feel devestating. I feel like I'm mourning again even though it hasn't been a confirmed pregnancy... I feel hopeless. Is this normal? Please, tell me I'm normal.