Prayers For Hope

Lindsey • TTC #4 @ 42

It's been 4 weeks since my natural misscarriage at 6 weeks. The pregnancy stopped developing. There was never a visible baby, never a heart beat my heart is broken. I had just enough time to know I loved this child.

I was blessed with 2 boys (10 & 8). I was surprised by this pregnancy but excited. I have hope that God will bless me once again.

Everything has gone back to normal. My cycle returned and nature seems to be in balance. I've seen many friends and family members announce their pregnancies. It is wonderful that they are being blessed but also reminds me constantly of my loss. This is a very humbling experience.

I pray for all those past, present and future who experience this loss for hope. Hope that you will find peace and acceptance that it was not fo be. Hope that one day it will be your time. Hope that you stay stead fast and strong. Hope that you share your story to encourage those who cant speak of theirs.

My husband & I are going to continue to try. I pray that you will pray for us and that one day we each will be blessed with our own miracles.