PLEASE I NEED ADVICE

So me and this guy I’m “involved” with have been having issues. First things first this guy does have a girlfriend so this is a third party situation. I’m 16 and I️ first started talking to this guy my freshman year, we talked for 6 months and it was absolutely amazing, he’s definitely my first ever love. We ended thing over a dumb reason and also becasue he had been messing around with MY SO CALLED “FRIEND”. Anyway, he is now dating her and they have been dating for a year. He texted me for the first time in months back in April and asked if me and him could start a streak and catch up because “he missed me”. I️ agreed, this guy has made me feel feelings I’ve never felt before in my life. He told me he’s trapped in this relationship (which is believable, he’s dating his best friends sister) so if he breaks up with her there will most likely be conflict. He tells me all the time he really does like me and that he regrets ever cutting things off with me but other days it’s dry texting and so off. Me and him are each other’s best friend on Snapchat and his girlfriend gets mad about it and always brings it up when he hangs out with her so that’s his reasoning for not texting me when he’s around her. It really hurts, this whole situation has hurt me a lot, he also recently took my virginity and it’s just the little things are starting to really hurt me. I️ have so much love for him and the love has never gone away, I️ feel like I’m trapping myself and getting myself hurt. I’d like to express this feeling to him but I️ don’t know what to even say:(