I’m confused about my feelings... (story time)

Yesterday, my sister called me from work to ask me if I can do her makeup for tomorrow. I said yes, she was going to take photos for her graduation. (Sidenote my sister is 25 and I’m 15). She had to be ready at 7:45 because, she had to be at the university to take her pictures at 8. But, the night before she went to her boyfriend’s house. So, he can help her do her hair in other words he was going to Iron it and later she was going to come home and sleep. She was coming home after he finished ironing her hair, because of the reason that we were going to wake up at 6:30 to do her makeup. It takes me about an hour to do makeup. I wake up at 6:30 to do my Sister’s makeup but, when I wake up she was not there she was at her boyfriend’s house. So, (u know I’m not a morning person I need my sleep). I went downstairs to feed my dogs I didn’t take my phone with me downstairs. I’m coming up and I saw 3 missing calls from her. I called her back and she was like “I’m sorry but I fell asleep at his house’’ I was like “ok just hurry up”. So, she got home and I started to do her makeup. I’m doing her make up and she told me, “I’m sorry that I’m being bitchy but I’m getting my period soon so I’m in a really bad mood.” I was like ok. I finished her makeup at 8 but something you guys need to know my sister takes forever to do anything. I finished her makeup and she went to go change. When she gets was changing, I was with my mom and my sister asked my mom if she could borrow your Pearl necklace and earrings my mom said yes. So my mom went to her safe and opened it and give her the pearl necklace and earring but then my mom said to my sister that’s my sister Pearl necklace and earring that my grandma gifted and bought for my two older sisters so another words I don’t got one but the reason behind was that my grandma passed away when I was very young and my grandma bought it when I wasn’t even in my mom’s stomach. But not going to lie it hurts not having a piece of my grandma give to me. The whole time for some reason I was mad, moody, anxious, and very fucking sad, but I have no idea why?