Need OB advice

C

I've been through two miscarriages. The first time my doc didn't even know. I ended up miscarrying at home over a weekend and their office was closed. The on call doc just said I need to go to the ER. I didn't since I called the hospital and they said not to come in unless I got a fever. Needless to say I switched docs after that.

This last time in April all my new doctor did was monitored my hcg and progesterone levels. When they dropped I got a call and was told, "well it's another miscarriage. Nothing you can do."

Yet I read about women on here that can hold pregnancy after their levels dip. I'm pregnant again and just received my blood work: 31hcg, and 12 progesterone. I'm about 3-4 weeks. Its lower than my last pregnancy which ended in a miscarriage. Again my doc is doing nothing but having me test every two days and said "all we can do it wait and see"...Is that really all I can do? Should I get a second opinion from another OB?

I'm not sure I'm getting the right attention considering my pregnancy history. Any advice would be great! TY!