A fight with hubby 😡

Courtney • Wife 👰🏾🤵🏻 💙4/15/19 💙 8/11/20 due 9/4/22

So he and I are talking and I said... "the one thing I feel envious of is your commute to work. I miss having the time in the car alone to myself to do with what I please" now this is not the first time I mentioned my love of having a commute to work. I can listen to the radio, a book, talk on the phone or my iPod can jam out to some music. Now I'm a SAHM and I dont get that time alone. He tells me I can do the same things here at home with the baby. As if I haven't tried to enjoy my music or catch up with my friends or family. Completely failing to understand that when the boy wakes up and cries the "me time" is over. I admit, my frustration with him grew and I pointed out that he spends maybe 3 hours alone with the baby TOPS and he is asleep for the night already. 😡 so of course you can have time to do whatever you want because I'm asleep and so is the baby. He insisted that I'm just not taking the time that I have and using it the same way and I kept telling him that it simply is not the same and never will be. I'm so fucking mad at him right now. I would never tell him how to do his job and how to spend his time at work and tell him it is the same as when I visit his lab.

And I'm the one who is disrespectful!