2 weeks since chemical pregnancy

So I’ve reinstalled this app as started my period again. Not really sure I’m after any advice, more just a safe place to unload my emotions!

Got a faint bfp almost 4 weeks ago now after being a few days late. Had a few more faint lines, got excited then began to bleed 😔 drs blood test confirmed I wasn’t pregnant - so in my partners eyes I never was and the tests were all faulty - but I know I was - fatigue, sickness, needing to pee constantly, sore breast etc. And never usually late! I feel grateful in a way that I can still conceive, had a miscarriage before my daughter and 6 years on was convinced I was suddenly infertile. Surely the fact my period has come back the same time I should usually be on is a good sign, and will try opk this month just to check I am still ovulating. I just feel so alone and down, everyone around me is having it just had babies it seems. I’ve actually just handed my notice in at the nursery I work at as it just hurts too much to be around babies all the time! Going into elderly care instead now.

Thanks to anyone who reads my rant x