Honestly I just want answers...

On the 16th of July I started spotting was so excited because as you can see af is supposed to start the 26th. However when it got to be about the 19th I was worried because I was still spotting. And it wasn’t heavy it was very light and I only really saw it when I wiped so I shrugged it off as maybe it (implantation bleeding) can last longer for some people? I spotted up-until the 25th and when waking up on the expected day of AF nothing was there that day. So I was honestly very happy. But then that night around 1 am I was up late and I had to pee so I went and it was there again. Every time I spotted it was very light, with no clots AT ALL! Again it’s only when I wipe.. is because I’ve been sexually active and my body is irritated? Is it another miscarriage (May 2019)? Is it polyps? Like what is going on!! The whole time I’ve had very faint lines that seem to be getting somewhat darker but honestly I can’t help but be upset at the sight of blood. My doctor wants nothing to do with me so this really is hard. I’m really hoping that the outcome is different than what I’m expecting.

Has anyone else gone through this?