(Extreme Trigger) Help

Chelsea • 👨‍👩‍👧Mother of 1 six yr old little girl and mmc 05/25/19🙏🌈🍼. 🌈 baby Rowan born on 09/21/20.

Ok so May 21st my doctor said there was no heart beat. I had had bleeding for almost 2 weeks prior to this. And then May 25th of this year I had really heavy bleeding so I assumed I had miscarried. Couldnt know for sure as doctor had not returned any calls. Now today the 29th of July, I was cleaning till heard a pop, checked myself and realized it was blood. So rushing to my bathroom and as soon as I hit the tub as to wash myself off.... I got gushing with some major cramping... almost like contrations. Now I look down and see without a doubt (bean) and this is going on for about an hr with more than enough to say I am fully miscarrying now when I was diagnosed with miscarriage at 11weeks 6 days but what would now be 21 w 6d.... doctor still has not returned any calls.... is this normal for a miscarriage to take this long.... or is there something wrong? Because I find it weird that it took a whole 3 months for my body to let go.... any help is greatly appreciated. And do I need to worry about infection?