Please respond I’m so stressed

I’m prone to anxiety and I stress very easily so I would really just love some reassurance that I’m okay from someone other than my long term boyfriend.

I started my birth control about a month and a week ago, combination pills. My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time on Tuesday morning (a few days after my placebo pills, and period ended) without a condom. He did not come in me but I’m stressing over Pre-cum, 1 late pill, and stressing in general. For a month I’ve taken my pills exactly on time everyday however later the day of I was almost an hour late for my pill. We’ve been together for a couple of years but aren’t looking to start a family at all. I’ve been reading up but there seem to be so many different point of views I’m not sure if I should be scared or not.

I know there are things I could have done differently but I truly felt calm in the moment and now I’m just letting it weigh on me. If anyone could please be honest but hopefully relieve my stress I would really appreciate it.