I’m lonely, and I’m afraid it’s taking a toll...

Tomorrow marks 3 weeks. 3 weeks since we last had sex. We’ve only had sex twice this month. Once he was drunk, which doesn’t happen often, and the other I had to practically beg for. Last month, we had it 3 times. We used to get it on at least once or twice a week for the first couple years. We’re 21 years old, and we just celebrated 3 years. You know what though? I feel like we’re just roommates and although I don’t hate him by a long shot, I don’t feel close anymore. He said I was a ‘sex addict’ last time I asked about why our sex life was depleting. I don’t think more than two times a month for healthy young people is much of an addiction?? I enjoy sex. I enjoy sex with him. I crave the intimacy of it. It makes me feel sexy, desired. I just don’t know what to do. He doesn’t want to talk about it, he just wants to jack off down the drain and I’m getting f*cking sick of it. Everything else in our relationship is great, and I understand we’re adults and get busy, but I know there’s time somewhere! He’s just never “in the mood”, and I miss it.