Need serious advice please

How to love or how to even begin to allow yourself to fall for someone who does everything right and treats you how you deserves to be treated?? HOW?

So my ex just dropped me long story short without proper reasoning. It’s like he woke up and decided this isn’t what’s he wants but God I love that man.

I care for him like no other I love him like no other but regardless I HAVE to move on.

It’s been monthsssss almost a year btw since my ex just ups and outted me but there’s this guy who is 100% solely interested. This man does whatever I want (please note I don’t abuse his kindness) but what I mean is if I say i feel for a certain meal, there he is with it. If I gotta do errands or anything’s all he’s eager to go once he’s free and is like nothing I ask or talk about is out of the way.

He offers to take me on dates (we went out once or twice but I don’t want to over do it because I’m unsure of my feelings.

Is like this man is everything I want but wish my ex had it.

I’m not sure I’m I’m holding on to the dead relationship with my ex which is why I’m not allowing myself to fully like this new guy or to fully enjoy the “blessing” that he is IDK but i really need some advice.

Tonight was the first time I cried in a long time because I’m so hurt by my ex and is like I can’t appreciate a good man or see that I may be getting a good man. Is like this new guy for reason I’m not seeing him as my type or someone I can be with sigh I feel so broken and damaged 😭