UPDATE #1: Testing for InvoCell

Val • Christian | Wife | Mother ‘09 & ‘21 | YouTube "Errick & Val Coleman" | 6yrs TTC | Severe MFI | IVF Mar.’21 | Successful FET April ‘21 | Twins Born 11/14 @ 32wks | BoyMom

So recently I discovered InvoCell. Since I’ve reached my deductible, I decided to go through all of the necessary test. The downside is that my husband has totally given up on seeking further assistance. We discovered in 2016 that we were dealing with male factor issues. He had a bilateral varicocelectomy Jan. 2018 & we really did hope and pray that it would help us. Here were almost 20mths post-op with no trace of a pregnancy. June 20th I had a dream where I saw embryos growing in my womb. Among other things including spiritual warfare and my husband being distant about getting help. In the dream we ended up going through with treatment & it was successful the first time. When I woke up I searched “embryos growing in womb” & discovered InvoCell.

Yet here I am...alone. But it’s crazy bc I’m still excited. The doctor is waiting for my husbands bloodwork & 1st SA to be done. It only requires 2 SA’s. One to check numbers and the 2nd for transfer. The question is will he agree to eventually do it?

Update:

Since this post, we have started going to counseling with our Pastor & his wife. They had no idea we were going through this. I’ve been praying a whole lot y’all & just watching my actions towards my husband tbh. Hubs agreed to get his bloodwork done for InvoCell but as of now, that’s it. He also wants to go to the doctor so that we can get our results. Both of these are huge! He was real bent on not doing ANYTHING & NEVER going to the doctor. So, the change is big in my eyes. Not sure what the doctor will say to us after reading our results but my current prayer is Thanking God for the small victories now & that He would give my husband a cheerful heart to move forward with treatment. Our appt is set up for Thursday, August 15th. I will keep you all posted.