What would you do?

Whitney

I have kind of an odd situation and I’m looking for opinions. Last month I had my period July 16, 30 day cycle, lasted 5 days, normal etc. I wasn’t expecting my period again until August 15 and hoping it didn’t come as we are TTC #2. 3 days ago I started having some brownish spotting, not heavy enough for a tampon but on the toilet paper when wiping. Yesterday and today it has been heavier bleeding to the point where I have to wear a pad or tampon, so basically like another period. Supposedly I’m in my fertile window and was supposed to ovulate today. My question is should I go into my calendar and make these days of bleeding count as a period, or just leave my calendar the same? Ive had no other issues this month other than yesterday my boobs were super sore and some light cramping. Basically PMS symptoms 🤷🏼‍♀️

Side note: I did find out I have a polyp a few months ago which my Dr. said could cause bleeding mid cycle so it could be that but just wondering what y’all would do with your calendar.