My post got deleted yesterday so I’m reposting

I’ve had a yeast infection the last two weeks I finally decided to treat it this week with soaks I mixed baking soda & peroxide together & soaked a total of 10 minutes 3x a day for two days. I had no clue the mixture was so acidic.

I was seen yesterday & was told it’s just irritated & I have been swabbed for herpes but my gyno

Is certain it’s not. Well today I started using monistat on the outter part of vulva & things have progressed tremendously. Should I continue to do so? And also how do I restore my tissue in such a area the mix I chose to use kills live tissue. Should I do coco nut oil? Tea tree?

This post will likely get taken down, but I had to update it as everyone here loves to scream HERPES. This is a form of vulvitis not herpes

@Gracie I’m unsure who pissed in your cereal this morning but I can guarantee it was not me lol I’ve been cleared for herpes I took the test by choice not by force lol my skin is irritated due to the mixture. You can look vulvitis or candida their similar & herpes are usually blisters that are clumped together I have broken skin due to the baking soda I’m not upset nor are my panties bunched but I see people constantly throwing around herpes in the group lol 🤗 be blessed sweet heart ❤️🙋🏻‍♀️