Stay strong

Adrianna

As I look at my feed I see a lot of girls not knowing what to do when a significant other hurts them and there world is just crumbling into pieces and I just wanna say that I know how it feels it feels as if it’s never gonna get better and this person has just completely ruined you they just took everything from you and it hurts so bad you just wanna cry 24/7 and it sucks cause you feel as if you shouldn’t hurt over a piece of shit like that cause they are just not worth it but you can’t help and the worst part is you still love them and that’s why people get so torn between leaving or staying but honestly it’s not worth it, if someone is causing you pain to the point where you cry yourself to sleep and it’s always your fault and they are never in the wrong and you Believe it. It’s time to leave them you can’t let someone damage you like that cause you’re worth so much more and I can’t even lie it will hurt a lot after you finally end it but you’ll cry less and less until you don’t anymore and the hurt will Fade with their memory . This will take awhile but just surround yourself with loving people and you will get through it💓