Unwanted pregnancy Updated

I know babies are a blessing believe me I know I have 2 kids under 3 a 2 1/2 year old son and s 9 month old girl and 11 weeks pregnant. I had 2 miscarriages in between the 2 also. I'm going through alot because health wise I shouldn't have another pregnancy because I black out get faint cant work and my heart acts up very bad. I am currently in the process of getting a divorce and even had to do a protective order as well. He knows I'm pregnant with our 3rd (as long as my body holds it) but with everything going on and my health I cant do it. I also know I will never get child support or alimony because he is on disability. I'm so lost. What do I do?? Obviously just wait and see right? I cant do abortion or adoption either due to hurting my current children and my soon to be ex husband. I'm so emotional and lost.

8/8/2019

Update:

I'm getting weaker my abdominal pain and uterine cramps are worsening my heart palpitations are becoming frequent along with chest pain now too. I dont know if I could terminate but I dont know if I can carry the baby and still take care of my other 2 children work and continue on. What do I do?