The Ultimate Must Have Lists - Welcome to Mommyhood πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’— πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’—

Meredith-Married-boy 10yr boy & 4yr girlπŸ’—

The Ultimate Must Have Lists - Welcome to Mommyhood πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’— πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’—

Lists include :

πŸ’‹All Baby Needs 🍼

πŸ’‹The Diaper Bag Needs πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ

πŸ’‹The Hospital Bag Needs 🏩

πŸ’‹What The Hospital Supplies you with 🏩

πŸ’‹The After Baby Mommy Home Care Needs πŸ€°πŸΌπŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

πŸ’‹Things that you probably expected to be on the list and reasons they’re not

πŸ’‹The Secret List 😁🀫

My husband and I have a 7 year old boy Avyn πŸ’™ and a 18 month old baby girl Myla πŸ’— These were my personal lists when I was pregnant with my daughter. I wasn’t this organized with my first believe me πŸ˜‚ lol. Though I wish I had lists like these when I was pregnant with him, so that’s why I’m sharing 😊 I went through my lists and added the specific names/brands on SOME of the products just for reference. These are things that I just chose to use over others. Things that worked for me. Believe me I do my research before purchasing lol or I try something only to learn that it’s not that great or necessary. It’s so easy to get carried away with buying things for the baby, so this is what I found that we actually needed and use. Enjoy!!

Let me know if you want these lists and I’ll message them to you! They’re too long to post lol :)