Advice please

Okay so I was getting with this guy for the last two years every year I come to kerry and like we had sex and all that but out of nowhere he just text me saying he wanted nothing to do with me then blocked me and then I started getting with another guy but this guy is two years younger than me but we get on so we’ll then a few nights ago I text the old guy just saying how I feel and he reply’s “ I’m with Emma now stacie and she doesn’t annoy me or my friends anything we had is done “ so then we go back to having eachother blocked then tonight when the first guy sees I’m with the other guy he adds me back saying if you wanna talk come out now but idk cuz I was so happy when I was with the first guy but my friends say he didn’t treat me right like he never wanted pics taken with him or to be seen with me but the younger guy is just idk like I always take cute pics with him and I’m so happy with him but when i wAs with the other guy I was happy too idk what to do now

Half that probly didn’t even make sense just if anyone understands please help xxx