Dear Daughter💌 Letter from a teen mom

Bꪊꪀꪀꪗ • 23 yo | Twin mom | Mama of 4 | 💍

, (born March 21st 2019 at 7:11 AM)

💘Aaliayh Thalia-rose 💘,

My beautiful daughter,

you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you so much. I remember when i first found out about you.. it was July 23rd 2018

i remember feeling so unsure about how i would do as a mommy, unsure as to how i would manage through my pregnancy, and how unsure i was about if it was what was best for me at the time. ——-(continue down)

I think god sent me you, not only to show me what pure love is, and not only to have someone to be able to take care of and pour and give all my love to, but also to help me make the best choices for my life knowing i have a little angel to protect and look after. I needed you and god knew that after watching me give all my love to people who couldn’t possibly return it.. he knew you were perfect for me.

after i was hurt by so many people, abused left and right my entire childhood, god saw that i needed to know what love really was, as my entire life i have gone without believing that anyone could ever love me..

I remember being 7 weeks pregnant and talking to you.. i said “hi baby. Please stay with me. I love you and i can’t wait to start this journey with you”

And you stayed. 💌 (Continue down)💌

I remember all the times i laid in the tub with the hot shower water running over my body and i was bent over the tub with saltine crackers laying on it, nauseous and dreading when I’d stop throwing up but powering through it because i knew you were the gift at the end.

I remember laying in bed 8 months pregnant and just crying because i felt so alone. So lonely.. and you’d start moving around and i just couldn’t feel alone when i had you in my womb, holding me as close as you possibly could. ——💌(continue down)💌

I remember being so excited to turn on the Doppler and always hoping your little heart was still beating. And man did that heartbeat fill my day with joy.

At the very end of our journey in pregnancy, i was in a lot of pain and needed it to be over. I wish i could have held onto it just a little bit longer, but i know it all happened perfectly.

Every ultrasound brought me so much joy and i just couldn’t wait to see you on the screen. I wanted to cry my eyes out every time, but you know your mommy tries not to cry in front of people and i definitely try to pretend to be strong even when i am weak.. even when i gave birth to you, i tried so hard but i broke a few times because i was so happy and finally being able to see your face and hold you after 9 months of creating and feeling you was everything i knew it would be..—-

💌(continue down )💌

Tonight, i held you tight and kissed your little face after you had a bad dream it seemed. And you fell peacefully asleep in my arms. And i looked at you and admired such perfection and cried happy tears.

You’re my baby. And will always be my baby. I understand now why parents are the way they are.

I hope to raise you with kindness and love in your heart , to inspire your inner child and creative outlets. And to always listen to you when you need to be heard.

I pray that we will forever and always have a close, unconditionally loving relationship all the way until i leave this earth.

You’re so perfect. I love you ❤️ I will always look after and protect you with all my being.

You must know that I’d cross oceans for you, and walk a thousand miles to get to where ever you are. I unconditionally love you, and even though i don’t want you to grow, i know you must.

💌(continue down)💌

People have looked down on us young mothers for so long and forget how incredibly human we are.. how we can love and provide for our babies just as much as any one else. People tried to make me doubt my ability so many times and put me down because i was 18.. they judged and assumed i was even younger than i actually was and made me feel out of place.. but at the same time , i had a rocking amazing family who supported me from the start , who loved me and you as one and never once doubted me. They loved you from the start. And you probably don’t know how many times you’ve pulled your grandma out of depression... you changed all of our lives, and brought our family back together again.

You inspire your two uncles who are in rehab after fighting for their lives for years, they both are now working and trying to get their own places, and have told me how our story (me and you) changed their mindsets and made them realized what they needed to be focusing on.

You made your great grandpa who is usually a very mean man, go soft. It’s the first time in a very long time anyone has ever seen him smile.

You are an angel. And i fully believe you were also sent to heal my wounds...

Aaliyah Thalia-Rose, you were the best thing that has ever happened to me💘🙏🏻💗💗