Am I acting crazy ?

Kj

So me and my boyfriend are long distance. And it’s great when I see him. We’re both very serious about our future together and he’s told me I’m his best friend. So the last 2 times we got to spend together I noticed this girls name kept constantly popping up on his phone. The first time I was taking his phone off charge to plug mine in and I noticed her name. I instantly felt sick to my stomach but also thought I wonder what he has my name saved as and it’s literally just my first and last name like I’m just any other girl in his life ? So I went to sleep really hurt didn’t say anything.

The second time we spend a week together and her name kept popping up so I got tired and found her on Instagram. And then I brought it up and he said she’s just a really good friend but he texts her more than he texts me ? So I also brought up how he has my name saved like some basic bitch and he assured me that’s not what I am but still hasn’t changed my name which really pisses me off. So we got into a fight and I lost it and was like you can’t even respect me for the 2-3 days you get to see me by not texting her ? And he’s like fine I’ll stop talking to my friends when I’m around you. So I explained how I don’t care it’s just rude and disrespectful that I get to see him 2-3 days in like 2 months n he’s texting some other girl and she’s constantly blowing his phone he said he would stop but I feel like somethings not right ?

Sorry if this is long I’m just so hurt and confused and I feel like I’m crazy for getting mad over this but it’s so disrespectful.