Time to end it?

So I’ve been with my bf for 2.5 years now and we’ve had 2 miscarriages together. We are still renting a 4-plex and aren’t really moving forward. He lives renting here and he’s very comfortable where he is at. I do all the cleaning and cooking around the house and he doesn’t help out because he’s ‘busy with his own thing’. I had a huge talk with him last Thursday and he only did a load of dishes last night. I’m very tired and he hasn’t even noticed that I got fired from my job 3 weeks ago... I do a lot around the house and I feel like he just expects that.

Now outside of this cleaning situation, we don’t really go on dates anymore either. We don’t even cook together. I really feel like we are stuck but every time I try to tell him how I feel I get scared. I enjoy him and have no problem with him it’s just little things that he does bothers me and I’m not sure if I see any changes happening either.

I’m not sure if it’s me being scared to be single or me thinking I’m making a huge mistake by even considering breaking up... I’m just not sure. Any thoughts?!