No way’!!!!

EmilieLynn • Wifey, Momma, Hairstylist. IG: emtafelski IG: beautybyemilielynn

I can’t even believe I’m typing this. I need to be able to tell someone before I can officially tell family. Well June 27 was the last day of my period. I thought I had another period 10 days later. According to my friends mom it was probably break through bleeding right before my ovulation. Well July 13th, was supposed to be the day I ovulated and it was the one day my husband and I had sex where we didn’t pull out.

Here’s a little back story. We tried for a very long time and due to me not ovulating it was hard for us to get pregnant. We had thought about getting medical intervention but decided to wait a little and just live our lives together. Which included us booking two vacations one we just got back from! The other a cruise in April!

Well fast forward to our trip we just got back on. I noticed I was extra tired and peeing much more frequently, but we were doing tons of hiking! I figured it was just from all the exercise and drinking water. Then we get home and we’ve been here for a few days and I realize what I thought was my last period wasn’t a period and I’m actually three weeks late. So for fun I pee on a stick, and then another, and another.

It’s here! I’m pregnant! My appointment is Tuesday and I’m so excited! I’m absolutely terrified and thrilled all at the same time! My husband came home from work and I told him. He cried it was precious. I didn’t record it or do a huge announcement for him bc I couldn’t contain the secret anymore! But here is a picture of my husband and how ecstatic he is. ❤️🥰