Taking 14 month old off formula/new meal plan?

BoyMom👣 • • Ryder 06.28.18 | Rylan 01.07.20 •

I was reading a lot on this app and have noticed a lot of moms just switched their kids from formula to whole milk immediately at 12 months. This was the plan but of course, I ended up still babying him with it a little lol.. he’s almost 14 months though and would like to take the formula away completely. I am unsure how much whole milk to give him how many times a day? Another large concern for me is that he will lack having all the proper food groups. He eats fresh fruit for breakfast daily, then has a snack (puffs, cheetos, arrowroot cookies, animal crackers, etc - all Gerber) for lunch he usually has a sandwich of some sort (tuna salad, PB&J, grilled cheese) or a mixture of meats and cheeses, or some sort of fish sticks, friend shrimp, tortilla pizza, etc. He then has another snack before dinner. For dinner he just has a smaller portion of what we eat (were from the south so) we eat a lot of rice and gravy, cube steak, lima beans, corn, smoked sausage, green beans, peas, chicken and dumplings. We also do lasagna, “white people” tacos (don’t mean any offense, they’re just not real tacos lmao), quesadillas, teriyaki chicken etc. Is there anything else you would incorporate into his diet? Any advice appreciated!

- I forgot, he also has up to one full 6 oz bottle of “juice” a day, which is really just water mixed with pedialyte for flavor.