So I have a story to tell

Quenae

Me and my husband have been together for 10 years and 2 months of almost pure bliss. We've been trying for 7 years now and I honestly think this is our time now I had an appointment a few days ago and my doctor told me i was pregnant but i didnt believe it because we've had so many losses 13 if were keeping count. I had my ultrasound same day to make sure it wasnt a miscarriage and this is my jelly bean

In still really really scared because it freaks me out that I just had a cycle before my doctors appointment so I thought completely nothing of it. I didnt think my tests were going to be coming back positive so soon and I for sure thought we didnt conceive last month. I seriously kept feeling like I was about to start ovulating so I decided to test for ovulation and look at this sh*t here.

So my ovulation tests are positive along with a first response. Idk what makes it more real the fact that I heard the heart beat which is at 122 bpm or the fact that theres a baby in there for now or the fact that first response is picking it up. I'm so excited to be a mom but I feel like this is all a dream and I'm gonna wake up and not know what to do. Based off my scan I am now 6 weeks and a few days but I'm still in disbelief when do I start to believe it?