He left me but maybe not for good

Emma

So this is kind of a long story but I'm 18 and my boyfriend (or ex? It's not really clear atm) left me. The reason he left is valid. Last night I was going to jump off a bridge. I didnt tell him where I was going I just told him I was sorry and I loved him in a text message. He showed up at the bridge due to a tracking app he had put on my number that I was unaware of, and stopped me before I could. Which today I am so grateful for. But when I tried to talk to him words wouldnt come out I came off the bridge and he left. I followed him some ways and then he took a sharp turn trying to lose me. I tried to follow him and crashed my car in the ditch. At that point he told me he was done. It was a heat of the moment thing and after we talked. He said he would still be here for me and the baby but that he didn't want to be with me until I resolved my issues. Which I can understand. And then he told me he doesnt think I should have the baby in my custody when its born. Which I also see a valid point in but that was so crushing to hear. I am going to get help and hes being so great about everything but I still want him back so badly. He is the love of my life and he is my family. Without him I have almost nothing besides my baby. Thanks for staying with me this long but does anyone have any ideas on what i can do to get him back? Or at least get him to work on it with me?

Edit: I should mention when I did this I was extremely sleep deprived. Less than 20 hours of sleep in a week and then a 15 hr trip in a car. This was very atypical of me.