Is my sister right to be upset?

My fiancé and I went camping for a weekend with my mom, dad, sister, and my sister’s new boyfriend. We all had separate tents. Well my fiancé and my mom and dad went to buy some firewood and food down the road and my sister was in the shower a little ways down the road from our tents. I didn’t go with my fiancé and parents because I had a really bad migraine headache and went to lay down in my tent. Well my sister’s boyfriend came into my tent while I was laying down and started to touch my inner thighs. I jerked away and asked what he was doing and he said I’m a beautiful girl. I immediately ran out of the tent to find my sister but ran into my fiancé and parents unloading the car and I was crying. My fiancé asked what happened and took me somewhere private and I told him what my sister’s boyfriend did. My fiancé was full of rage and told me he would take care of the problem. Well he ended up punching my sister’s boyfriend and broke his nose. My sister is angry with us even after we told her what happened. She said her boyfriend won’t talk to her now. We told her she deserves better and he didn’t really care about her if he was trying to hook up with her sister but she won’t listen. Is my sister right to be mad?

Vote below to see results!