Is this Suspicious to you?!?!

Okay so.. Im just gonna TRY and make a long story short. Me and my husband have been together almost 2 years.. And i just became pregnant with our second child (10 weeks). My husband is a very sexual person, high sex drive etc. So am i.. But this pregnancy I've been feeling a little off and we havent had sex that much. Maybe once a week or every 2 weeks. When its usually every other day.

And my husband is the type of man who HATES wearing a condom. And HATES pulling out 😒😒

He's been like that since highschool. He does have a daughter from a previous relationship. But with us married and stable, i had no problem with him not wearing protection or pulling out.. Hense me pregnant again lol

Anyhooo.. today we were talking about plans for our anniversary coming up & was thinking about going to Universal Studios for Halloween Horror Nights. I grabbed his phone to go to google and look it up to show him and in his google searches were "condoms for women".

Now.... Like i said... 1. Im pregnant. 2. He hates condoms.

Why would he look this up?

When i asked he said "I just wanted to see what they looked like." Said he thought it was something we could talk about. Why??! Im already pregnant. But in my mind im like... What even triggered this thought? He ended up getting offended and snappy saying he was just looking it up and why am i looking at his google searches.

I tried to let it go but it's eating at me.

What do yall think? Is he cheating?

Vote below to see results!