Plz help me about my situation

Hi girls. First of all sry for my bad grammar. I’m not new here but it’s my first time to post on this app. I am really disappointed and sad nowadays and need help.

I am a phd student in Turkey and 28yrs old. I and my SO who is 30 yrs old (a phd student inTurkey and newly a phd student in Ireland) and we just got married a month ago, we were in a long distance relationship since 2013 and were living together in Turkey for a year.

He applied a position in Ireland and left me there alone. He said to me if I want to be with him I should quit my phd and go with him to Ireland but I cannot do it bcz of 2 reasons:

First, his salary isn’t enough for supporting a couple there(at first he went to Dublin, he was panicked and he said I want to come back to Turkey and I couldn’t bear living without you). Second, I dont want to be a housekeeper woman in my entire life. I have my dreams and I want to be a professor at a university.

The thing is the economy in Turkey doesn’t go well and I am not sure about my future there, and finding another phd position for me is hard.

I know that I am wrong but I expect him to stay with me and pursue his education there, and after finishing our phd, we could move to another stable and safe country. But he didnt see my tears and just followed his dreams.

My question is do I have the right to expect him to come back to Turkey and live with me or should I quit my university and go there?

PS: he still has his job in Turkey.