Is this weird or an excuse

Artisha • Baby Baby #1 7/6/06 💙 Baby Boy #2 7/8/19 💚

My Little Baby is 5 weeks old now and he’s the sweetest little boy ever, but I’m having a hard time with his daddy 🙄.

His daddy has 5 daughters with two other women and my son is his first boy. I thought he would have been overjoyed. I mean, he’s happy but just not in a way that I would like. For instance, he’ll hold the baby for 5 minutes tops and then hands him right back to me. He doesn’t get up with him at night when he’s with us (he comes for a week every other week because he just had a baby daughter with his second baby mama too). He doesn’t make bottles either. But what really grinds my gears is the fact that he hasn’t changed a single diaper. I asked him about it (rather, complained) and he said he’s not ready yet because he’s still in disbelief that he has a son. He says he’s more comfortable changing his daughter because that’s what he’s used to. Me being me, I call bull***t. I’m starting to think this is an excuse for him not to do anything and it’s really starting to irritate me. I’m not sure if he thinks “Well, she’s gonna do it and get it done anyway so why bother” or what.

What’s this about?