Just found out I’m pregnant and now I almost hate my husband

I believe I’m 5 weeks along when the app says I’m almost 7 weeks. But the symptoms are starting to come on stronger. This morning, when I was making coffee, I dry heaved at the smell of it. When I told my husband, he gave me a look of pure disbelief. He has been saying that I don’t have to “act pregnant” now just because I found out I am pregnant. The symptoms were building up BEFORE I took the tests, but now the “morning” sickness (really needs a new name) has finally (not in a happy way) made itself known last night. I told him I didn’t fake the dry heave.

His response: “Sure you didn’t.”

Me: “I threw up last night, are you saying I forced myself to puke?”

He basically snorted at me. “Ever since you took the tests you have been acting pregnant.”

Me: “BECAUSE I AM?!”

He then lied back and rubbed his tummy and dramatically said “woe is me, I feel sick... my symptoms make sense now but woe is me! I can’t do anything now.”

I told him to make his own breakfast. I don’t know if I want to cry, punch him, or kill him.

Edit:

For the record. “Can’t do anything?!” So ignorant of him.

I clean the litter box while I still can. I wear a mask and gloves and squat, while I still can, so none of the literal shit touches me. He gets queasy and dramatic about it if he has to do it.

I had soooo many plans to do things yesterday. But it was so humid outside, which effected me even BEFORE I was pregnant, but it seemed to effect me more yesterday and I had dizziness and nausea and exhaustion all day.

BUT the day I found out, I did a lot. The nausea was starting to come, but I ignored it and focused on my work. I walked to the store. I took my dog for his usual hour long walk. I VERY active on the day I found out. So, I don’t think I “acted pregnant” at all. This man almost seems like he believes pregnancy symptoms are a myth or something. It makes me so angry.

Update: hating him a little more now.

He wanted to go fishing in his canoe, but needed someone to paddle. I paddled in this place I had never been before. Turns out... IT'S AN EFFING SWAMP. WITH SWAMP GAS. I had never smelled swamp gas before, until now. Did we argue. Yes. Because, again, he thought I was overreacting because of the smell. And then, he accused me of lying when I said I had to pee (I wasn't lying), so we paddled back and saw an outhouse. When I stepped in there, it was nasty. I knew we were going home so I figured I could hold it. "If you really needed to pee, you wouldn't care how nasty it is. So you must have been lying!"

Can I hire someone to slap sense into this guy? He said that as soon as I took the test it's like a switch was flipped in me. I don't think it was in me... It must have been in him, because he's usually not this big of a jerk.