Feel like sh*t

So me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years and have a baby together. we dont live together. We have been arguing alot lately and now he wants a break. We have been on a break for about 2 weeks now, he says to me he doesnt want a relationship and he doesnt know what he wants at the moment. He has been going out nearly everyday weekend with his friends to get drunk. He never invites me out. I have tried organising a date night for just the 2 of us to go out on the weekend and have a meal but he keeps making excuses.

I can tell he doesnt love me. The signs are there. Hes always on his phone and when i text him he doesnt reply but he will be texting other people. My head keeps telling me that hes talking to someone else but when i ask him he denys it. He doesnt kiss me or cuddle me. He only wants to know me when he wants sex. These past 2 weeks sinse we have been on a 'break' i have been nothing but trying so hard to make us work and he hasnt made any effort at all. He says a break will help us out but surely you have to sit down together to sort stuff out am i right ? Well he wont do that. I can just tell he doesnt love me. He doesnt want to go out anywhere with me, hes probably going to go out this weekend to the pub again and i have been trying to make us work but i give up now.

None of my "friends" bother with me so its really hard to go out with "friends" to try and take my mind off him.

How do i get over him ? This is killing me now. All i do when i go to bed is cry. 😭 all i want is for him to love me and want me. I have never ever felt so unloved by anyone in my whole life 😔😢😓😪😪😪 i have told him how i felt but i dont think he cares 😔😔😔

UPDATE:::

He said he feels we are better off as friends and that we are over for good. 3 years of my life wasted cheers mate lol i have now blocked him 😔😊