No slut shamming okay.

Long story short, im married to a transgender woman. We also happen to be polyamorous. I had hella feelings for a dude and i ended up pregnant and he bailed. I met another guy and we started dating around a month ago, tbh not 100% sure when but oh well. I lost the baby i was pregnant with and told the first dude he didnt have to worry about being a dad. We both apologized and have since started talking again, we were really good friends before the pregnancy. Hes been having a rough time and is crashing at our place tonight. Him me and my wife were all watching anime and took a break to eat and then we were all wrestling and playing around and it somehow turned to more. We ended up having sex and dude didnt pull out twice. I didnt even think about the fact that i have a boyfriend as well and didnt get an okay to sleep with dude without boyfriends permission. Now im sitting here freaking the hell out cuz idk how ima tell the boyfriend i slept with this dude twoce and he didnt pull out. Any advice would be amazing. Im also like fuuuuuck cuz i havent been able to take my birth control in about a week and have another 4 days till i can get it filled again.