My story and why I'm done...

Vera • A wife and a mom to a beautiful baby girl (November 7th 2014) a rainbow 🌈 baby boy.(October 31st 2020) and now TTC last one.

We have been trying and trying and trying for this baby #2. But unfortunately because of how bad my PCOS is, I've made the choice of not trying anymore. A little background....

I am 29 years old. My husband is 44. We currently have a 4 year old baby girl together and I have 2 step kids that came from his previous marriage (both kids are teenagers). I have been diagnosed with PCOS since my daughter was about 8 months old. Since then I probably only have had about 6 periods. We have had one miscarriage about 2 years ago and I was o my about 2 days from making to 12 weeks. That had to be the hardest day of my life because the whole sac came out with the baby still in there. We will always love him (even though we dont know the gender). My latest period was October 20th, 2018. Since then I've had nothing. Now fast forward to August 8th, 2019. I noticed super light pink spotting. And I thought I was getting my period but it only lasted one wipe. Next day there was nothing no pink, nothing. August 10th I had once again, light pink that lasted only a wipe. Same thing happened for the 3 days that followed. The spotting never changed color nor amount. In the matter since starting the spotting and now, I've taken 7 pregnancy tests and they all came out negative even though some of the cheap once seemed promising. But I did in the middle of the cheap tests took 2 First Response (one of them being today August 16th, 2019). They both are negative. As I was going through this I was thinking allot about what is next. I have came to a conclusion, I'm done. I'm done being depressed, anxious, upset, and losing hope over and over and over again. We both have decided to stop trying and just move on. This has been physically, emotionally, and mentally exhausting for me. But I will still keep this app to keep track of my health and what not. Baby dust to all the ladies out there who are trying.