Husband doesn’t like to eat pussy anymore? What’s going on?

So I’m posting this anonymous. Idk where to post this but y’all I need some help or some advice. My husband and I have been married for a year but been together for almost 9 years. We have a 6 month old daughter. She normally sleeps in our bed with us but every now and then she goes to sleep in her pack n play in our room. The other night she slept in her pack n play so my husband and I wanted to have sex which would have been the first time since our daughter has been born I gave him head he loved it as always and asked him if he could go down on me he asked me did he have to and I was like well you don’t have to but it would help so he didn’t well I asked him how come he didn’t want to and he said he wasn’t sure but since he’s 25 now he said he just wasn’t into it anymore. He said I don’t smell or anything down there I’m extremely clean there. he just don’t like it as much as he use to It kinda upset me but I didnt make it a big deal we cuddled and fell asleep. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Any input or advice is appreciated.