Not to complain

Aneceya

I'm currently 12 weeks and 5 days. I'm not complaining because I've wanted to be a mom since forever. And the fact that I got pregnant with no medical intervention is a miracle since I have severe PCOS. But this has been HARD. 98% of my first trimester was just constant nausea, vomiting, always having to spit, the most dreasful taste in my mouth, and not liking the way ANYTHING tastes. I vomit less and the nausea is not as bad. The spitting is better as well, but my mouth still tastes gross no matter what I do. Plus, now everything makes me cry. Again, I'm not saying this to complain. I just feel a little overwhelmed and then I feel guilty for feeling overwhelmed. When I talk to family members about how I feel they brush it off. Or they tell me about their experiences when they were pregnant. My best friend is great and she listens but she has never been pregnant so I can't seem to make her understand. I don't really know why I'm even writing this. I guess i just need a safe place to be a hot mess.

(Wrote too much to go back and proofread so sorry for all typos)