Awkward sex? idk :( pls help

So my boyfriend and I have been having sex for over a year now and we've been dating for two years. We're both fairly new to sex I guess, and we're both still teens and lost our virginities to eachother. I'm on birth control and we don't have sex like crazy or anything because 1. we don't live together and 2. parents are a thing lol. I've never taken my shirt off fully though. He's seen my boobs and I've like worn low neck shirts that we just pulled down but I'm just way too insecure about my body and I feel like I won't enjoy it. Another thing is that he doesn't really talk to me during sex he's really quiet or usually tells me to be quieter because he doesn't want anybody to hear I guess, even when we're alone? But he tells me he likes it when I'm loud. I can only really cum when my legs are on his shoulders in missionary so I always try to do that position but he gets annoyed sometimes because we always do it. I don't know if I'm overthinking but I just feel so awkward when he doesn't moan or talk dirty to me or anything when he usually moans during blowjobs and stuff. I haven't really been able to get wet either because he usually just jumps into intercourse without foreplay. How do I talk to him without seeming like I'm scolding him or embarassing him? I just keep feeling like there's something wrong with me and I'm not good to have sex with lol.