Boyfriend cheated...

Samara

I’ve been dating this boy for a little over a year. We started getting weird with each other like 2-3 weeks ago. Kinda drifted and slowly stopped talking. Keep in mind I absolutely adore this man. I love this man more than life itself and gave my everything to him. He texted me yesterday saying he wanted a break and my anxiety attack got so bad that I had to leave school. Today he called me and told me he cheated on me. With 2 people. One a coworker who knows who I am, have had a couple conversations with, and before this about a 2 months ago she told him she liked her. He continued to hang out with her after work and school & it didn’t bother me cause I don’t want to be “that girlfriend” that says “you’re not allowed to hang out with her” on our 8 months he left me early to hang out with her because it was her last day at work and in the state for college supposedly. Other day I went to grab something to eat and saw her. I kinda already had suspicions, but when I saw her my heart dropped. He told me the other one, also a girl I know. The day she came to see me and some friends for band. I love this boy a lot. Like a whole lot. And idk if I should take him back. We said we’d give each other space. But not seeing other people. He said he was so sorry and that “he gave in and thought he was stronger than that” I called bs on that because cheating is a choice. And he made that choice. Knowing he had someone who talked so fondly and proudly of him on the other side of town & knowing that this would absolutely crush and break me. My eyes have been blood shot red for 6 days from all the crying and no sleep. The question that I’m trying to decide is, should I take him back. He swears he’s gonna change and get better at talking. I just want to know if I’m making a stupid decision or not.

Update: I told him I don’t ever want to hear their names again or for him to ever see them or hang out with them. He said he was okay with that for the 2nd girl but the 1st girl he has 2 jobs with. 2nd job is because of her and is $165 for 6 hours and I don’t want him to give that up but I just don’t feel that I can trust him anymore...