7 weeks and I’m having a hard time bonding with baby :(

Ca

I’m 7 weeks 1 day today with my first pregnancy, and I’ve just been having a really hard time bonding with my baby so far :(

Things have been really stressful for my boyfriend and I found out we are expecting and I’ve also been feeling really sad since finding out :(

Baby was not planned and it’s been a huge shock.

I know I love our baby, I just feel like I haven’t really been allowed to be happy about it; and also really haven’t been allowing MYSELF to feel happy about it :(

Morning sickness has been wicked some days and not bad at all other days. Boobs/nipples are getting really sore and have already gotten larger and I know it’s for the baby but it makes me feel ugly :( even though my boyfriend thinks they’re really cute and ‘like my body is already preparing for our baby’ (he’s bad with words but I know he means well😅😂💛)

This is my first pregnancy so I don’t know what is normal and what isn’t, and it’s just really freaking me out :(

Not to mention that my primary care doctor isn’t really helping me with referrals even though I’m 7 weeks along (found out at 5 weeks and asked for her help the next day) and considered high risk because I’ve had type 1 diabetes since I was a baby myself (since I was 9mo old).

Everything’s just SUPER stressful and I want to bond with my baby but I guess I feel scared to :(

I guess I’m just posting this for any support or advice or just to know I’m not the only one feeling alone or like this? :(💛