Sound like its working??

ma

Hi ladies, so my doctor diagnosed me with PCOS and prescribed metformin, started for 5 days at 50mg , then up to 1000 for another 5 days and then after that on to 2000 mg/day. My period is usually late by at least a month (65+ day cycles) I started taking the metformin on the 19 of July about 12 days later I had GOBS of ewcm and then about 10 days after that I actually started my period (22 days late) was it likely the metformin? It's also the easiest/most "normal" period I've had since I had my IUD taken out. Since it came out I was going through super plus and then up to ultras, burning through them like crazy (I'm talking ultras in less than 2 hours). But this period the biggest I've used was a super and that was at night just in case my period picked up (like it normally does) so I didn't ruin the sheets. Does this change make it seem as if the metformin is already doing its job? I am working on eating better, was on vacation and then camping and now anytime I eat something I'm nauseated but trying to find foods that dont make me sick is proving to be difficult so I haven't really lost weight yet. Any advice or encouragement is appreciated!