Jizz on the ceiling...

Mary

I don’t know where else to post this but main do I have a funny/traumatizing story for you.

So my husband and I are at our wits end trying for a baby. We thought we’d give it one try with a little help from the Stork OTC. I was so excited!

Here comes ovulation day; My husband has the same issue a lot of the reviews showed which was that the condom didn’t fit right/was too tight. So he did his business in front of me (first for both of us.... Hot but hella awkward). That all went fine, followed the instructions to the tee...

The cap didn’t discharge like it should have..

So we’re sitting there in shock... Trying to figure out what happened. In our investigation I somehow made it launch sperm up....

.... TO OUR VAULTED CEILING.

It then drips down to my back, is in my hair...

And I start a weird mix of bawling and laughing while my husband is loosing his shit laughing.

I think we’re done for a while. But uh, I have a lot of material if I ever become a comedian. I’ve been sing my own rendition of “Gold on the Ceiling” as “Jizz on the Ceiling”.

Thank for coming to my Ted Talk. 😂

(Side note, I think ours was just defected. We pulled it out and realized it also managed to scrape/cut me somehow with the outside “petals” ridge things. Please also don’t come for us, we watched every video and read any and all instructions we could. We did it correctly. I don’t think we’ll try it again. Please don’t think I’m trying to make anyone else not try it, it was just our experience.)