Help!!! (fight) Sex once a week normal?

so we wanted to have sex Thursday but both fell asleep on the couch... not even cuddling....

I work weekends.... FRI 5pm-2am Sunday(all day 9am-1am) and Monday 5-1:30am. So he works 5 days a week. 7am -6pm... m-f..... we really only see each other 3nights a week for like 4hours and Saturday. He’s sweet he tries to stay up on my shifts to see me when I get home. At first I thought this was possessive. Like he wanted to know exactly when I got home or what I was doing... but then I realized we really don’t see each other all that much and he miss’s me, then with the kiddo, our time durning the week and Saturdays well we are exhausted... I don’t like having sex on the days I work. I’m normally in the mood middle of the day. I get home I want to relax and fall asleep to the tv @4am and he’s gone in the mornings when I wake up. so naturally our sex life is taking a hit. He says sex once a week is not normal and it’s driving him crazy. I’d love to have sex more but by the time we are in bed I’m beat and end up falling asleep. “I also don’t like morning sex”... am I really being the anti sex partner or should I be more open. Some weeks we’ll see x2 but it’s mostly a 1 time a week thing. Then he doesn’t last long at all..... (which make me not wanna have sex) and believe me he use to go for hours.... I’m just frustrated with this whole thing because it’s starting to cause issues in our relationship. (Edit... we have been together 8years and have a 5year old little girl) sex drive has aggressively dropped off sense birth.