Please give me some advice

Aatifa

I am 27 years of age as of July . My due date is February 28, 2020 and this will be my 1st child . I'm 12 weeks and 1 day as of today and this is my rainbow baby . I will be a single mother and usually I deal with depression on the regular ; I have bipolar I and anxiety and I haven't been taking any medication at all because I'm scared of the risk it may have on my baby and I don't want no chances losing this child . Before I got pregnant I was taking Abilify for my depression and I've lived on my own for sometime . I have a cat to help me cope with my depression and loneliness but lately I've been so moody towards her , yelling at her when truly she is my best f*cking friend . Today I put her in her carrier and I packed all her toys , grooming items and food because I feel like everything is bad at the moment and I don't want her to feel like it's her fault because of my ways . I honestly don't wanna give her away , it makes me cry to have that thought in my mind because she is the best cat I have ever had in my life . I know she deserves more than my nasty attitude and I don't know what has gotten into me but I do love her and I don't want her to feel otherwise . Someone please speak to me .