πŸ’”πŸ˜“πŸ’”πŸ˜“

Tricia

Words cant even describe the way I feel right now. I was referred to a pediatrician cardiologist bc at my 20 week scan they noticed something didn't look right with my sons heart and they were right. That was 2 weeks ago so yesterday my husband and I went for a fetal echocardiogram to find out our son has a mild defect of his heart called ebsteins anomaly. I cant function. I am all over the place. I dont know how to feel right now but lost confused and hoping I wake up from this nightmare. I'm just curious of anybody knows anything or anyone that could have some useful information to make me feel that this is ok. As of right now we dont know what our sons future will be bc it could progress till I deliver it it could stay the same which would be amazing. But if it progresses it will be soo scary our baby could have heart failure..need surgery or possibly even die from this disease! I dont understand how this happens. I'm speechless and confused and soo scared to bring him into this world. I have another boy that will be 3 when this baby is supposed to be born and I am trying my hardest to stay strong and positive but am sooo fckn scaredπŸ˜’