Shout out to awesome supports

Kelsey • 😻mama ~Mommy to William Robert 12-7-18💏👶👪💙~

Our little one decided to make an early appearance at 33 weeks. From that point on my husband and I knew we wanted to try to breastfeed but knew it would be difficult because our lo was so little. He was never able to latch but I wanted to give exclusively pumping a try.

We made little goals; make it through the NICU stay ✅, make it through maternity leave ✅, make it through the rest of the school year (I am a teacher)✅, get through the summer...only a week left. As we approach our next goal I was having a mini breakdown!

My husband is so amazing and just held me and told me how amazing I have been. I think we as moms always beat ourselves up, but thank god we have supports all around us.

My new goal is to transition to only breast milk bottles at night (I have always been a low producer and he usually gets 1 or 2 formula bottles a day). I want my lo to have my milk at least once a day until he is one 🤞!

I would have never been able to make it this far without my wonderful husband always being my cheerleader!