Venting out!

Dee • 31, SAHM🤷🏻, Bibliophile📖, Foodie🍕🍔🍟, Sitcomholic🤣, Potterhead☇
I'm posting this because of all the ridiculous words some people choose to "Console" us.. I'm possibly miscarrying my baby and I'm on a wait for a week.. Just broke this news to some friends to whom we told about this pregnancy.. And I just couldn't believe what they said.. One good friend of mine was like," Please don't feel bad! It's not like you won't have kids again! Just move on!" What does that even mean? I may have any number of kids in future or no kids at all, but this baby's place can't be replaced by anyone else.! My very first pregnancy! The moment I got my BFP, I imagined holding my baby in my arms and growing old with him/her. What an absurd thing to say! And one more friend," Its good in a way that it happened early, imagine a late loss, or giving birth to a still born!" WTF??? Miscarriage at any stage is a loss! It's a life, a baby, an angel, whom we never got to know! And one more friend, " That's why I told you not to have too much of soda!" Really? I admit I was a soda addict but I gave it up as a new year resolution, and she knows it! I'm already going through so much pressure and here's what I have for friends! Great! Really great! Do any of you have such friends? If so, then please stay away from them.. For a while... They're only Gonna make things worse.. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.. I know friends are only trying to make us feel better, but I think, we just need to think through before we talk... But I'm deeply deeply hurt...