HELP. 2 positives now negative.

lisa

took these two pregnancy tests yesterday around 12:00 in the morning, (popped up right away) took two more clearblue tests ( one digital, one with the cross) and they were negative. went to the health department for a urine test. negative. went to the emergency room and he did another urine test , said he tested to see if it was diluted and it wasn’t. negative.

nobody is taking me seriously when I ask for blood work ( the health department said I should get blood drawn) and I feel like they aren’t believing anything I’m saying. I’m 20 years old and I feel like everything is one big fat joke to them. I have extreme anxiety, and not being given a solid answer is just confusing and frustrating.

they say to test again in a week.

I’m about 2 weeks late on a period and didn’t even realize until after I had taken these tests.

all I’m hearing is possible miscarriage ( no spotting or blood at all so far) and friends have told me these are positive due to a UTI. I don’t know which tests to believe or what I should do at this point. haven’t been able to keep down much or eat at all for that matter. haven’t been able to sleep. But so far those are my only symptoms.